Want to leave the country and travel with your pet?

Dr. Koenitzer will be happy to help you with your pet's health certificate. Like visas, however, we need several weeks to process the paperwork so it will be approved by the country your pet is visiting. 

There are certain countries that require unusual procedures. We will determine the proper requirements and find out exactly what is needed to ensure a happy visit for your pet to a particular country.

Please call to make an appointment as soon as you are aware of your travel plans to ensure that the paperwork has enough time to process!